Posted on January 31 2018
There are a lot of options for St Valentine’s gifts. Yet, perhaps when you give something you do with your hands – it is the best in terms of uniqueness, tenderness, and sincerity. With such an item you render all your positive vibes and love.
Three Snails is constantly seeking the most extraordinary but yet simple ideas for things which you can do yourself.
Try and see what you can create with us this time:)
DIY napkin or handkerchief in the style of all lovers’ day
Сheck up what you will need:
- paper (cardboard)
- piece of fabric (we choose white)
- embroidery frame
- red paint (not soluble in water for the napkin to be washed later)
- pencil with an eraser top.
The steps to bring this idea to life are pretty easy:
- Cut two paper hearts, one bigger and one smaller
- Fix the fabric on the embroidery frame
- Attach the templates to it following our designer
- Dip the eraser on the pencil into the paint and create your own print around the hearts in the manner as we show in the video master class. The intensity of colour depends on the amount of paint left on the pencil
- Let it dry
- Remove the templates
- Take off the frame.
Your Valentine DIY is ready – check the result
Enjoy it and present the one who has a special place in your heart with it. This everyday item will remind them of you very often!
Don’t miss our other master classes – they are a wonderful source of inspiration for your creativity!