Posted on May 11 2018
Even though preparing food may be time consuming and eating out is an enjoyable pastime, many famous people are reported to cook with great pleasure. It is really nice when it turns from every day routine into a joy and gives a wonderful opportunity for family and friends get-togethers.
Besides, when we think of our close people we would like to treat, meals become more delicious because they convey great love.
Star foodies: cooking and writing
If celebrities can find some time to practice their culinary skills with their tight schedules, we certainly can do that as well. It is so nice to pamper our loved ones with something tasty.
Alongside with gastronomic impressions, there are some other benefits which popular people are ready to disclose to their fans. Cooking can be therapeutic, as Scarlett Johansson confesses. It appears to be a good occasion for baking parties, as Taylor Swift considers inviting her friends Emma Stone and Selena Gomez.
Some outstanding persons are so excited about their cooking experiences that reveal their best recipes in cookbooks. Among those who tried themselves as writers and have deep expertise in food there are:
- Eva Longoria (Eva's Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends)
- Gwyneth Paltrow (It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great)
- Sheryl Crow with her personal chef (If It Makes You Healthy: More Than 100 Delicious Recipes Inspired by the Seasons)
- Regis Philbin and Kathie Lee Gifford (Cooking With Regis & Kathie Lee: Quick & Easy Recipes From America's Favorite TV Personalities with Kathie Lee)
- Amy Sedaris (I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence)
- Gerard Depardieu (Gerard Depardieu: My Cookbook)
- Padma Lakshmi (Easy Exotic)
- Alicia Silverstone (The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet)
- Chrissy Teigen (Cravings)
Celebrities in the kitchen: favourite cooking habits
Some famous personalities like culinary art so much that even intend to open their own restaurants or bakeries (Jessica Biel and Emma Stone correspondingly). That is a brilliant idea as a lot of people just love to eat out.
Jordan Dunn hosts a cooking show “Well Dunn” and regularly posts photos of her exquisite serving on the social media.
Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore, and Cameron Diaz are also keen on improving their skills and take gourmet cooking classes. Lorde and Taylor Swift enjoy such lessons as well.
Holidays are great occasions when each host tries to show their culinary skills. Certainly, there are some best dishes they are proud to treat their guests. Don’t hesitate to borrow their ideas:
- Julia Roberts enjoys making stuffing
- Amy Adams is famous for Brussels sprouts and butter
- David Beckham is good at stir-fries
- Malin Åkerman’s hobby horse is flourless chocolate cake
- Jennifer Hudson loves baking turkey wings
- George Foreman has a fat reducing grill
- Busy Philipps is skilled in decorating cakes
- Scarlett Johansson is often inspired for turkey Bolognese or frittata
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck stands for gluten-free diet
- Khloé Kardashian is famous for her healthy snack cakes
- Black Lively knows how to make incredible brie-stuffed puff pastry
- Lee Michel likes Italian cuisine: baked fish and chopped broccoli florets in particular
- Caroline Manzo says she was married for her meatballs
- Jessica Alba gladly poses with Thanksgiving turkey
- Tom Cruise is known to be engaged in cooking as wel
Pottery and dinnerware: something you can’t do without when your hobby is cooking
Feeling inspired to prepare something delicious? You will need some good-quality pots and pans as well as beautiful dishes and mugs to serve it then!
Three Snails offers modern ceramics and traditional pottery which are beneficial for health, eco-friendly and make meals taste amazing. What is more, they are eye-catching and create a festive mood for your baking parties and other pleasant occasions involving food.
Searching for extraordinary eco tableware? Check for details: