This Pottery Coffee Mug was made according to ancient Ukrainian technology with the use of cow's milk. After the first Roasting, the mug is dipped into milk, then the mug goes through one more roasting and milk fills all pores and caramelizes, giving the glaze effect to the pottery.
Capacity: 3 oz (100 ml)
• It is 100% organic! For making my ceramic mugs I use only white clay and cow milk with no any dyes or chemicals.
• It is handmade! I make my products on the hand potter’s wheel without using casting or mechanical stamping.
• It is healthy! I use no glaze or any chemical dyes!
• It is authentic! My mugs will match equally well rustic and contemporary design.
• It is easy to use! My tea mugs are suitable for use in the dishwasher, microwave, and freezer.