Posted on November 09 2017
Constantly looking for a pen to write down important details? Obviously, the only way to find a needed object fast is to keep it in order in its right place. You won’t feel disorganized with our DIY pen cup. What it is more, your working place will be unique and extraordinary with it. The other precious point is that the item will be done with your own hands – conveying your positive vibes on the way to success! You may do it for yourself or your friends. Such an object will become an integral part of any table and will fit any interior. Everyone needs office stuff nowadays, don’t they?
Pencil cup: DIY tips for a necessary office decor
It’s easy – have a look! Could you think that tree sticks can be used like that? They are easy to find and free of charge. Add some more essential elements to implement the idea – and you are ready to begin. Our video will be a useful guide for you.
So, what is required?
- some thin wood branches (as you know already),
- a plastic or glass can
- a piece of sackcloth
Got that? Feel inspired? Let’s go then!
- take a plastic or glass can (you may cut a plastic bottle for it)
- wrap it with sackcloth (fix it with glue)
- cut wooden sticks in equal pieces
- glue them to the sackcloth
- check for empty spaces and add some more branches if needed
- decorate the pencil cup with lace
- tie some thread and make a bow
- cut the ends if they appear to be too long
- put your pens, pencils, markers or brushes in it
Best DIY office décor elements – combo of aesthetics, functionality and the eco style
Look at the world around! There are a lot of things in it waiting to be turned from plain into extraordinary items. The beautiful is nearer than you think, and you may create them yourself! You can make stuff look as great as you desire.
You just need to involve your imagination or embody DIY tips which we gladly share in our videos and master classes. The Three Snails team is constantly working out some brilliant yet simple ideas to tell you. We will be happy if they make your life nicer and in the case with this organizer – easier.
Don’t miss our other interesting DIY videos coming soon!