Posted on November 13 2017
Formal clothes - the most important element of baptism ceremony. The comfort and appearance of your baby depends on it during a solemn holiday.
The christening outfits will not only make this process memorable and unbelievable, but will really make you and your child happy. Three Snails will help you make the best choice of baptism blanket and advise you what accessories should complement your child's look.
What is a baptism blanket and how does it look?
It is a natural fabric in which the infant is wrapped after a three-fold omission in water. Also, it is also called Christian cloth. Usually it is white, however there is tendency with golden patterns.
Before you are going to buy the christening blanket, check the following recommendations:
- Natural fabric material (it can be flax or cotton)
- The density of material (that is, how much water it can absorb)
- Is there a hood for the head of the baby
- Color (beige, white, pink, blue)
If your choice has stopped on satin blankets, then consider that they were unpractical and even dangerous: when the baby is wet, it becomes difficult to move in such a smooth blanket.
The ideal option is the terry blanket, according to the following reasons:
- It holds your baby in warmth
- This product is really of a high-quality, practical and will be used in everyday life (but do not forget that nobody can wipe oneself except a child)
- You can decorate it with everything you want: crosses, threads, embroidered angels and lace inserts
Why don’t you add stylish accessories to your baby look?
It’s not obligatory for boys to wear a hat or a cap. But the girl should cover her head - this may be a lace hat. If you are looking for something special, pay attention to booties or gowns or linters with lace.
Baby bodies as contemporary element of christening clothes
Onesies and rompers have become the trend of recent years. Modern design gives the uniqueness of your baby's look. Such clothes can be found both for boys and for girls - with different styles, ornaments and colors.
And don’t miss the details about choosing the perfect baby set:
- If baptism is planned for the warm period of the year, choose the open-form baptism clothing. If for the winter, the blanket should be with a lining or terry
- It is important that the clothing doesn’t hold back the movements of the baby (then it will not be irritated during the action)
Good photos of your little sweetie will always keep pleasant memories of the holiday.
In our store you can find everything that is needed for the christening ceremony not only of affordable prices, but with high quality and contemporary design.